After more than 50 hours of research and testing 10 finalists, we found that the Kutting Weight Neoprene Weight Loss Sauna Suit is the best among the widest variety of sauna suits available. It is unisex ( For both men and women ) and is extremely popular among people looking for suits for weight loss. What really impressed us was the price of the product at which it was offered ( *at the time of publishing, somewhere under $100 ). On Amazon, the product received excellent user ratings and is available in small, medium, large, x-large and various other sizes.
Before we go to the in-depth review of our best sauna suit picks, for those of you who want to spend a little less but still get a reasonable quality weight loss suit, we recommend RDX MMA Neoprene Sweat Sauna Suit ( our runner-up ).
Benefits of wearing a sauna suit
- Boost your metabolism: As a sauna suit is designed to provide you the same benefits as a real sauna, wearing it can help you boost amplify your metabolic rate. An increase in metabolism is really helpful for losing weight if you use the suit on a regular basis.
- Help you recover from lactic acid: A weight loss sauna suit will help you with your post workout muscle soreness. It is because of the lactic acid that you feel muscle soreness after an exercise session. A weight loss suit could help you remove the lactic acid while is responsible for the soreness.
- Lose weight quickly: This is no brainer. As a sauna suit mimics the a real sauna, wearing one could help you lose fat quickly.
- Increase your circulation: While wearing a sauna suit, the heart’s pulse rate increases and, therefore, the vessels dilate & become much more flexible. This increase in circulation throughout the body is extremely beneficial.
- Could act as Cool Weather Workout Gear: This is because a sauna suit retains the heat of your body so wearing a weight loss sauna suit could indirectly act a tool for cold weather exercise. So you get the benefit of burning more calories and as well as wearing a cold weather exercise gear.
- Allows for Proper Detoxification: Your body is constantly surrounded by pollutants, bacteria and other harmful entities. A real sauna helps expel these toxins. A sauna suit ( as it mimics a real sauna ) helps you expel these harmful toxins and increase your overall wellbeing.
Top 10 Finalists: The 10 Best Sauna Suits
Jump to the:
Kutting Weight Neoprene Weight Loss Sauna Suit (Unisex)
The Weight Loss Sauna Suit by Kutting Weight is our #1 pick in this category. The product actually receives a ton of positive feedbacks that it is hard to rank it other than the number one.
Some of the notable points about how the product could help you:
- Increases your physical and mental toughness
- Detoxify your immune system
- Lose weight
- Increases flexibility and lowers likelihood of injury
- The suit offers a zipper on the front for ease.
The product gets outstanding ratings and costs between $50 to $100. It is available in almost all the sizes. Below is a quick guide to help you pick the one what would fit you best:
RDX MMA Neoprene Sweat Sauna Suit Shirt
Our 2nd pick in this category is the RDX MMA Neoprene Sweat Sauna Suit Shirt. It gets slightly lower ratings compared to the other suits on Amazon and costs a bit more than $50 ( see Amazon for exact price ). It is currently available in Black and Black/blue color. Some of the Notable benefits of buying this instead of the #1 pick:
- Front Zip to make it easier for you to wear
- Available in various fittings
- Cheaper than the Kutting Weight sauna suit ( the #1 pick )
Here is chart to the sizing of the RDX Sweat suit:
Be sure to get the correct fitting to get optimal results from your weight loss suit. For more details on this products. visit the amazon sales page.
4Fit Heavy Duty Sweat Suit Sauna
Another great Sweat sauna suit is the 4Fit Heavy Duty Suit which would costs even less than the 2 suits reviewed before. It costs somewhere between $30 to $40 (at the time of publishing). It also gets a very good rating at the store and is available in lots of sizes.
According to the supplier, the suit is:
- Tear resistant and the materials used are: PVC, Nylon
- Has a rubberized inner lining
- Elasticized cuffs
- Durable and fits all sizes
The other top sauna suits for weight loss:
The sauna suits below are ranked according to user preference, ratings and value for money.
- 4. RDX Non Rip MMA Sauna Sweat Suit
- 5. ARD-Champs: Heavy Duty Sweat Suit
- 6. Sportline PVC Suit
- 7. Gold’s Gym Sauna Suit
- 8. ProForm Vinyl Suit
- 9. GoFit Thermal Training Suit
- 10. TITLE Pro Hooded Sauna Suit
What is a sauna suit?
According to Wikipedia: A sauna suit is a garment made from waterproof fabric designed to make the wearer sweat profusely. The early suits were usually made from plastic ( that’s why they are also referred to as rubber suits ) but now the industry has shifted to PVC or Nylon-manufacturing materials.
A sauna suit should never be worn ‘in a sauna’ as they are not designed that way. They should be worn with great caution as the increase in body temperature while doing extreme exercise could lead to dehydration and in rare cases heart stocks. So, it is always advisable to use the sauna suit at a temperature which is not excessively hot.
How sauna suits work
Sauna suits basically trap all of your body’s naturally generated heat and simple doesn’t allow your body to cool itself. This is why you don’t feel the cooling effect from the seat when you are wearing a sauna weight loss suit. You sweat more and thus you cut fat more. In addition, when you can’t cool down, you would also burn more calories because of the temporary increase in your metabolic rate.
How to Jump Rope With a Sauna Suit
The ehowfitness video below illustrates how you can jump ropes with a sauna suit. The key is not to over exert.
- Dangers of wearing sauna suits
- How to Make a Sauna Suit
- 1 Benefits of wearing a sauna suit
- 2 Top 10 Finalists: The 10 Best Sauna Suits
- 3 What is a sauna suit?
- 4 How sauna suits work
- 5 How to Jump Rope With a Sauna Suit