The adjustable ankle weight for most people is the All Pro Adjustable Ankle Weight. It offers the best value for money and gets an excellent user rating on Amazon. Check out the comparison table below for more top-rated adjustable ankle weights.
Ankle weights could help you increase the intensity of your exercise.
You just put them on for a jog or a workout session and you automatically work harder which helps you gain more strength and get in a better shape.
- Burn more calories
- Increase your endurance
- Add versatility to your workouts
In this post check out 5 of the best adjustable ankle weights you could buy right now from Amazon.
These are available in:
#1. All Pro Adjustable Ankle Weight ( 5 Pounds each )
One of my most favorite pair of ankle weight is the All Pro Adjustable Ankle Weight. It is also one of the top rated in this category, gets an outstanding user rating and is the #1 choice for many people.
The primary reason why I love this pair is the quality of the product. It is excellent and features cushioned flaps.
This is the 10-lb pair which means you get 5 lb on both sides. I highly recommend it to people that are just starting out with ankle weights because you don’t want to place too much stress on your ankles initially.
Other things that I really like about the product is:
- They are well stitched and won’t tear or fall apart
- They are highly comfortable and not awkward to use.
Overall, they are a bit more pricey than other similar products but are totally worth the higher price. See more details on Amazon.
#2. Nordic Lifting Adjustable Ankle weight ( 1 pound each )
My second favorite pick is the Ankle Weights by Nordic Lifting. This product gets an excellent rating on amazon. It costs about 20 bucks and comes with 1-year warranty.
You also get a carry bag and instruction box along with 2 pieces of ankle weights. The Nordic Lifting Ankle & Wrist weight is very well designed and offers extra comfort. It offers an ergonomic design which basically provides safety for outdoor use.
Some of the notable points about the product:
- Durable and well stitched
- Could be used for jogging, walking, aerobics, CrossFit and other types of workouts.
- Fully Adjustable
- Could help you with muscle recovery.
To learn more about this product, Check out this video for a full review.
Home Butt Lift Workout With Ankle Weights
Here is a video showing you how to practically use your adjustable ankle weights. This is, of course, an example, you could do a lot more types of exercises with your ankle weights.
#3. Valeo Ankle/Wrist Weights ( 2.5 lb each )
If you want to spend a little less and still want to get a good quality product, go with the Valeo Ankle-Wrist Weight.
The added benefit of getting this pair instead of the All pro ( reviewed above ) is that it offers the ability to become a wrist weight as well. So you sort of get a 2-in-1 product for a price of one. However, do keep in mind that although they can functionally work as wrist weights too but they will not very help as they are only 2 and a half pound each. Plus, a user on amazon also pointed out that they kind of feel awkward on wrists.
What I like:
- Soft padding for comfort
- Softer inserts are much more comfortable
What I didn’t like:
- They are just 2 and 1/2 pounds and, therefore, will not be too much helpful as wrist weights
Overall, not the best out there but great for people looking to spend a little less.
#4. CAP Barbell Adjustable Ankle Weights ( 10 Pound each )
If you are looking for a product that is heavier than 5 or 10 pounds, then you should check out the Cap Barbell Adjustable Ankle weights. The are a total of 20 pounds in total, consisting of 10 pounds on each side.
The product gets total ratings of 3.7 out 5 on Amazon. The are external pockets on the product so the weights are adjustable.
What I like about this product:
- Great for starters and pros.
- Highly functional
- Highly affordable
What I don’t like about this product:
- Weights are filled with sand so they might leak.
Overall, it is a good piece of strength weight equipment that you could buy at a reasonable price.
#5. GoFit 10-Pound Ankle Weights ( 5 pounds each )
The next product on this list is the GoFit Adjustable Ankle Weights. It rating on Amazon and costs around 30 bucks.
- Weights adjust easily with zipper closure
- 5 pounds each so you get a total of 10 pounds
- Made up of smooth canvas material
- Are Comfortable
Overall, A good product.
How to Put on Ankle Weights Properly
Here is a video from Livestrong showing you how to put on an ankle weight.
- A Guide to the top ones in this category
- Exercises to perform using your ankle weights
- Advantages of Ankle weights
- The Complete Guide to the ankle weights
What do you think is the best adjustable ankle weight and what are you considering to purchase? Use the comment section below to tell us about it.
- 1 #1. All Pro Adjustable Ankle Weight ( 5 Pounds each )
- 2 #2. Nordic Lifting Adjustable Ankle weight ( 1 pound each )
- 3 Home Butt Lift Workout With Ankle Weights
- 4 #3. Valeo Ankle/Wrist Weights ( 2.5 lb each )
- 5 #4. CAP Barbell Adjustable Ankle Weights ( 10 Pound each )
- 6 #5. GoFit 10-Pound Ankle Weights ( 5 pounds each )
- 7 How to Put on Ankle Weights Properly